Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- james robinson on Beeston Fields Drive Access
- Linda Whitt on Former Golf Course – The Appellants have been granted Planning Permission by the Government Inspector
- steve Smith on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Councillor Richard MacRae on Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Paul Nathanail on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Judy Sleath on Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Richard Willan on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Martin Plackett. Cllr Bramcote Ward B BC on Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Martin Plackett. Cllr Bramcote Ward B BC on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Amanda Giles on Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Do You Follow Bramcote Today?
- Beginner’s Running Workshop – 15th February, 6 -7pm
- Four Week Nordic Walking Beginner’s Course
- Roadworks Bulletin – Bridle Road, Bramcote 26.02.18
- Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Stapleford Remembers 100th Year Of The End Of The Great War
- We are updating our Website
- Fashion Show and Clothes Sale at Bramcote College 11 May
- Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Roadworks on Chilwell Lane tomorrow and Thursday
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: Updates from Politicians
Councillor Richard MacRae draws our attention to this proposal: Click on the pictures to enlarge them.
Paul Summers, Broxtowe Borough Council, writes to Councillors Plackett, Doddy and Gould: Please note that following on from the recent potential overflow and flooding of Cookies pond( Westbourne Ct , Bramcote), Ms Adcock the Environment teams Project Officer (she has … Continue reading
Further updates from Councillor Martin Plackett:- Just left the site having viewed the Councils sterling work to avert a serious flood. Staff have been on duty through out the night and are taking steps to view the outlet with a … Continue reading
Broxtowe Borough Council Bramcote Ward Councillor Martin Plackett writes:- Thanks to Broxtowe Borough Council’s staff’s sterling work serious flooding was averted last evening from Cookie’s Pond on Ilkeston Road in BRAMCOTE. The site is continuing to be monitored by the Council. … Continue reading
This will be the last newsletter for a few weeks as I am off on holiday first thing tomorrow. The office will of course remain open and I will be checking my emails on a regular basis (as much as … Continue reading
There have been an abundance of fetes, fairs and carnivals over the past few weeks and my thanks to all the organisers (more in the diary section). Parliament has risen for the summer recess and like other MPs I will … Continue reading
Anna Soubry MP writes: Bramcote campaigner Tony Smith has taken his campaign to improve safety on the A52 to Parliament. Tony met roads minister Jesse Norman and Highways England officials following a spate of accidents and fatalities on the road. … Continue reading
Press Release: Broxtowe MP Anna Soubry has called for an immediate review of safety at Beeston Weir following the tragic death of 12 year old Owen Jenkins. The Beeston Rylands youngster drowned yesterday evening. It is believed he went to … Continue reading
Hello again, There was an excellent turn out for the Stapleford Freedom Parade when the Royal Engineers marched through the town. Broxtowe’s Mayor, Halimah Khaled and I later enjoyed the ‘Chilwell Weekend’ with Royal Engineer veterans and serving personnel. I … Continue reading
David Watts writes: Well, what a couple of weeks we have had. The election two weeks ago produced a result no-one expected and since then so much seems to have happened. The horror of Grenfell Court will resonate for many years. … Continue reading
Anna Soubry writes:It’s just over a year since Jo Cox was murdered by an extreme right wing terrorist. Within days of many of us gathering to celebrate Jo’s belief that “we have more in common than that which divides us”, … Continue reading
Anna Soubry writes: It’s a great honour and pleasure to have been re-elected to serve you as your MP. Anna Soubry writes: It’s a great honour and pleasure to have been re-elected to serve you as your MP. As the screen … Continue reading
Nick Plamer writes: Greg has asked me to pass on this message: Dear all, Just a short message to say thank you to everyone who took the trouble to vote in the election, and of course especially to those who … Continue reading
David Watts writes: This is quite a short newsletter this week but there is some important material to cover. May I start by paying tribute to the emergency services for their response to the terrorist attack in London on Saturday … Continue reading
Terrorism and the General Election This is a joint statement from Greg as your Labour candidate and Nick as the former MP whom many of you know. Like the other parties (except UKIP), Labour felt it right to suspend campaigning … Continue reading
Hello again, As the campaign enters the final stages it is widely accepted that this has been the most challenging of all General Elections. The terror attacks in Manchester and now London, leaving so many murdered or maimed, has shocked and … Continue reading
David Watts writes: Many apologies that the was no newsletter last week. I was going to do it on Monday night but then the news from Manchester came in and it didn’t seem appropriate. Much has already been said about … Continue reading
Letter to Greg Marshall from Anna Soubry’s Election Agent requesting an inaccurate leaflet be withdrawn.
I enclose a copy of a letter sent from my election agent and Leader of Broxtowe Borough Council, Richard Jackson, to Labour’s candidate in Broxtowe, Greg Marshall and his agent David Jenkins. It is self explanatory. Richard is calling on … Continue reading
Straight talking, hard working and gets stuff done Re-elect Anna Soubry Anna is supported by More United Anna Soubry writes:My grandmother was matron of Hazel Hill care home in Bestwood. A few years after she retired, she passed away in … Continue reading