Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- james robinson on Beeston Fields Drive Access
- Linda Whitt on Former Golf Course – The Appellants have been granted Planning Permission by the Government Inspector
- steve Smith on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Councillor Richard MacRae on Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Paul Nathanail on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Judy Sleath on Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Richard Willan on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Martin Plackett. Cllr Bramcote Ward B BC on Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Martin Plackett. Cllr Bramcote Ward B BC on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Amanda Giles on Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Do You Follow Bramcote Today?
- Beginner’s Running Workshop – 15th February, 6 -7pm
- Four Week Nordic Walking Beginner’s Course
- Roadworks Bulletin – Bridle Road, Bramcote 26.02.18
- Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Stapleford Remembers 100th Year Of The End Of The Great War
- We are updating our Website
- Fashion Show and Clothes Sale at Bramcote College 11 May
- Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Roadworks on Chilwell Lane tomorrow and Thursday
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Broxtowe MP Anna Soubry today met with two year 9 pupils from George Spencer Academy in Parliament. Sophia Buxton and Eva Drummond are ‘champions’ of the Send My Friend to School Campaign which calls on the Government to increase the proportion … Continue reading
Mud slinging is Anna Soubrys favourite game, but I prefer to deal in facts. FACT – Broxtowe Women’s Project applied to the council for £6,000 grant aid in July 2016 FACT – Conservatives on the council proposed to reduce that … Continue reading
Paula Hipkiss (Police, PCSO 7187, Beeston (Broxtowe South) writes: Crime updates from Broxtowe South Cluster for your consideration:- Theft From Motor Vehicle 17/18/05/2017 – Troutbeck Crescent, Beeston – vehicle entered and loose change taken. 19/20/05/2017 – Lilac Crescent, Beeston Rylands … Continue reading
Jane Parke, from Market Development and Site Services Worksop writes: The service we offer is the delivery of meals, hot or frozen to the door, plus a safe and well check. It is up to the customer to decide which … Continue reading
Donna MacRae writes: It has been a while since the public meeting took place with regards Brookhill Street so Stapleford Councillor Richard MacRae had asked Nottinghamshire County Council Highways Department for an update, you can find this below. Dear Mr … Continue reading
Message sent by Action Fraud (Action Fraud, Administrator, National) Fraudsters are sending out a high volume of phishing emails to personal and business email addresses, pretending to come from various email addresses, which have been compromised. The subject line … Continue reading
It appears that Drugs are involved. See here for more information on the BBC web site.
Click here to see the agenda for Bramcote CAT meeting on 6 March 2017
Broxtowe Borough Council Jobs and Economy Committee at its meeting last night voted unanimously to include in the Part 2 Local Plan the following areas in Bramcote to become protected LOCAL GREEN SPACE giving the same protection as GREENBELT. Bramcote … Continue reading
As a priority, Stapleford Town Team have been obtaining quotes from local businesses to repaint the street furniture, introduce new planters along the length of the high street, to create a sensory garden at the Roach and an activity park … Continue reading
Anna Says: “Sir Peter Mansfield was an outstanding physicist. Sir Peter received the Nobel prize for his contribution to science notably for his pioneering work on developing the MRI scanner. This remarkable machine is now in almost every hospital in … Continue reading
The collaboration of Beeston, Chilwell and Stapleford clusters Priority Setting Meetings (PSM) was proposed and discussed at Stapleford PSMs in 2016 and the first joint meeting took place on 17 January 2017 at The Meeting Place, Stapleford. The concept of … Continue reading
As you know, I’m being sparing in my comments at the moment, but I’d like to make a few specific criticisms of where Government and Broxtowe’s local representation is taking us. Local hardline policies Loyalty to Conservative hard-liners is now … Continue reading
The Petition must be delivered to any one of he various collection points on or before Wednesday 4th January 2017. The collection Points are – The White Lion Pub on Town Street, the Bramcote Post Office, Derby Road or any of our … Continue reading
Thank you for your continued support for Bramcote today. Our website is all the better for the contribution from our readers. From launch in 2011, we have had 1,274,400 visits to our site. Wishing you health, happiness and prosperity for … Continue reading
All the family are welcome for the Christmas steaming event at Wollaton Park. Meet Santa in his grotto, enjoy a hot drink and mince pie, tombola and see the action in the steam gallery! 11.00 – 16.00. For All Ages. Drop-In. Steaming … Continue reading
Nottinghamshire County Council have posted a warning on their website suggesting that there are traders importing illegally dogs into this country. If you are thinking of purchasing a pet this Christmas you should take care. To find out more click here.
Trees at Bramcote Hills Park have a new way to keep warm during the cold weather thanks to a local knitter from Wollaton. A Sweet Chestnut tree at the park was ‘yarn bombed’ by local knitter and Geocaching enthusiast Hannah Birch … Continue reading