Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- james robinson on Beeston Fields Drive Access
- Linda Whitt on Former Golf Course – The Appellants have been granted Planning Permission by the Government Inspector
- steve Smith on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Councillor Richard MacRae on Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Paul Nathanail on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Judy Sleath on Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Richard Willan on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Martin Plackett. Cllr Bramcote Ward B BC on Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Martin Plackett. Cllr Bramcote Ward B BC on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Amanda Giles on Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Do You Follow Bramcote Today?
- Beginner’s Running Workshop – 15th February, 6 -7pm
- Four Week Nordic Walking Beginner’s Course
- Roadworks Bulletin – Bridle Road, Bramcote 26.02.18
- Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Stapleford Remembers 100th Year Of The End Of The Great War
- We are updating our Website
- Fashion Show and Clothes Sale at Bramcote College 11 May
- Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Roadworks on Chilwell Lane tomorrow and Thursday
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: Toton
Conservative Councillor, Lee Fletcher, Secures a Stall for the Toton and Chilwell Neighbourhood Forum!
Councillor Fletcher writes: I am pleased to announce that the Forum will be present at the Chilwell Play Day taking place on Monday 14th August. Working with the Forum and the Council, I have managed to secure a late admission … Continue reading
Councillor Lee Fletcher a Borough Councillor for Toton and Chilwell Meadows writes regarding the planning application from Peveril Homes: One day after the proposed HS2 route was confirmed at Toton, Peveril Homes lodged their application to build 253 homes on … Continue reading
A screen grab from Street View (2016) on Google Maps. The tram terminus is in Stapleford. The boundary crosses the road and goes along the path by the electrical sub station. You can check out the boundary signs for yourself … Continue reading
Councillor Richard MacRae writes. If anyone would like to look at the plans for the Toton Lane Development they are on display at Stapleford Town Council. Carnegie Hall, Warren Avenue, Stapleford. You can call the Town Clerk on 0115 939 … Continue reading
A plan has been submitted to build as many as 500 new houses in Stapleford – just one day after the route of HS2 was given final approval. The self-contained development, on Toton Lane, also includes plans for an 80-bed … Continue reading
Powers to help prevent anti-social behaviour as a result of alcohol consumption have been introduced in six public areas in Broxtowe. The Council’s Community Safety Committee agreed to transfer existing Designated Public Place Orders (DPPOs) to Public Space Protection Orders (PSPOs) … Continue reading
Broxtowe MP Anna Soubry, has welcomed the announcement from the Secretary of State for Transport that the HS2 East Midlands Hub will be situated at Toton Sidings, Stapleford. Toton has been the preferred site of the East Midlands Hub since … Continue reading
Broxtowe Borough Council are consulting the general public about the Strategic Location for growth in the vicinity of the proposed HS2 station. Public ‘drop in’ sessions are being held in Toton and in Stapleford. You are welcome to see the consultation … Continue reading
Click on this link for details. In addition there is an additional public consultation on Monday 16 November between 2 pm & 8 pm at:- The Meeting Place, 22/26 Nottingham Road, Stapleford. See also http://staplefordcommunitygroup.org.uk/2015/10/21/consultation-for-staplefordtotonhs2-proposals/
I publish this information which was submitted by Toton Councillor, Mia Kee, to Bramcote Today’s Facebook page. Bramcote residents should be aware that the Green Belt in Bramcote may possibly be changed to accommodate the housing requirements of the Core … Continue reading
Press Release from Peveril Homes: East Midlands based developer Peveril Homes has welcomed the recent announcement that Toton has been identified as the sole location for the new High Speed 2 hub in the East Midlands. The announcement came after … Continue reading
Steve Bakewell has informed us that – The Public Enquiry relating to the application for Village Green status at Toton Sidings will commence on 13th April and sit, if necessary until 17th April 2015 at the Lucy and Vincent Brown … Continue reading
On Tuesday evening Broxtowe Councillors debated the Council’s plans to build on Toton’s Green Belt. Conservative Councillors successfully argued that the Council should not be working towards its previous plans for a “strategic location for growth” following the recent announcement … Continue reading
See the Nottingham Post – Is this the end of the line for Nottinghamshire’s HS2 hopes? See the Nottingham Post – Toton HS2: Fears over more housing to replace Nottinghamshire station See the BBC – Other East Midlands HS2 hub sites to be considered
Click on South Broxtowe to read the press release.
Click on South Broxtowe E-News 5 October 2014
Greenbelt campaigners have said they are considering legal action against plans for thousands of new homes. Click on this link to read the BBC News Website article.
Broxtowe campaign groups have stepped up the fight to save precious greenbelt land from development by launching a united ‘Save Broxtowe’s Greenbelt’ campaign. This follows on from the recent decision by Ms Jill Kingaby, the government inspector, to approve controversial … Continue reading
Here is a letter I have received from Broxtowe Borough Council Planning Policy team regarding the Core Strategy Inspectors Report. Click on The Broxtowe Borough Aligned Core Strategy – Inspectors Report to read it. The letter confirms where you can see the … Continue reading
Click on South Broxtowe Enews July 2014 to read the newsletter.