Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- james robinson on Beeston Fields Drive Access
- Linda Whitt on Former Golf Course – The Appellants have been granted Planning Permission by the Government Inspector
- steve Smith on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Councillor Richard MacRae on Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Paul Nathanail on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Judy Sleath on Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Richard Willan on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Martin Plackett. Cllr Bramcote Ward B BC on Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Martin Plackett. Cllr Bramcote Ward B BC on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Amanda Giles on Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Do You Follow Bramcote Today?
- Beginner’s Running Workshop – 15th February, 6 -7pm
- Four Week Nordic Walking Beginner’s Course
- Roadworks Bulletin – Bridle Road, Bramcote 26.02.18
- Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Stapleford Remembers 100th Year Of The End Of The Great War
- We are updating our Website
- Fashion Show and Clothes Sale at Bramcote College 11 May
- Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Roadworks on Chilwell Lane tomorrow and Thursday
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: St John’s College
Reminder – Public Exhibition to Display Development Proposals at St John’s School of Mission, Bramcote
2:30pm – 8pm, Friday 22 April 2016 in the reception of St John’s School of Mission on Chilwell Lane, Bramcote (postcode NG9 3DS). See https://bramcotetoday.org.uk/2016/04/07/public-exhibition-to-display-development-proposals-at-st-johns-school-of-mission-bramcote/ for full details.
Working on behalf of St John’s School of Mission* and Broxtowe based developer William May Developments Ltd, DPDS Consulting Group will be holding a public exhibition on Friday 22 April 2016 to display proposals for a mixed use (residential led) … Continue reading
There are job vacancies at St John’s College, Bramcote for an Executive P.A. to the Principal and a Catering and Kitchen Assistant. Click on this link to see the details.
Jane Travis, Communications and Marketing Manager and Admissions Co-ordinator, St John’s College, Bramcote writes: We are pleased to invite you to join us for what is sure to be a very exciting College lecture in early December. The lecture is … Continue reading
Jon Pope, Senior Planner, Anthony Aspbury Associates: We write to invite you to a short presentation and informal meeting where the background of our development proposals and our initial thoughts and emerging design principles for the above site will be … Continue reading
St John’s 2013 Advent Book ‘What the future brings’ is now available. It’s a series of readings covering the Advent and Christmas period, written by staff and students at St John’s College. £4.99 per copy. Please see St John’s web … Continue reading
John Pope, Senior Planner, Antony Aspbury Associates writes to Bramcote History Group, Bramcote Conservation Society and Bramcote Today as follows: You may recall that we were the Planning Consultants appointed by St John’s College that recently obtained planning permission via Broxtowe … Continue reading
All Things New Readings & Prayers through Advent The new St John’s College Advent Book for 2012 is now available direct from the College at £4.99 per copy.
Last few places available.. but hurry! Fit for the Purpose Vocation Weekend at St John’s College Nottingham The weekend provides an excellent opportunity to meet other Christians who sense God calling them into new areas of ministry, and to talk … Continue reading
The Revd Dr David Hilborn was licensed as Principal of St John’s College Nottingham on Wednesday 18th April, following the retirement of Christina Baxter at the end of March. The Rt Revd Paul Butler, Bishop of Southwell and Nottingham licensed … Continue reading