Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- james robinson on Beeston Fields Drive Access
- Linda Whitt on Former Golf Course – The Appellants have been granted Planning Permission by the Government Inspector
- steve Smith on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Councillor Richard MacRae on Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Paul Nathanail on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Judy Sleath on Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Richard Willan on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Martin Plackett. Cllr Bramcote Ward B BC on Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Martin Plackett. Cllr Bramcote Ward B BC on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Amanda Giles on Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Do You Follow Bramcote Today?
- Beginner’s Running Workshop – 15th February, 6 -7pm
- Four Week Nordic Walking Beginner’s Course
- Roadworks Bulletin – Bridle Road, Bramcote 26.02.18
- Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Stapleford Remembers 100th Year Of The End Of The Great War
- We are updating our Website
- Fashion Show and Clothes Sale at Bramcote College 11 May
- Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Roadworks on Chilwell Lane tomorrow and Thursday
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: Sport
Bramcote College’s U16 Netball Team certainly didn’t let the awful wind and rain stop them this weekend at Emmanuel School as they competed in the East Midlands netball regional finals. They won 3 out of 4 group matches and then … Continue reading
Attenborough tennis club in Shady Lane, Attenborough, is now offering regular Cardio Tennis sessions on a Monday evening between 6 and 7pm. As it’s name suggests, the exercise involves using a tennis racket and balls but, because the focus is … Continue reading
Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club have won the One Day Cup. Thanks to a splendid record breaking innings by Alex Hales. Surrey batted first and scored 297 runs for 9 wickets in their 50 overs. Notts scored 298 for 6 in reply with 13 … Continue reading
There will be Road Closures. Find out more Here
The Nottingham Building Society sponsored event takes place at Wollaton Park on Saturday 24 September 10.00am – 5.00pm. Olympians Naomi Folkard and Patrick Huston are expected to take part. Find out more here.
Free Sport Activities will be on offer across Broxtowe Borough Council’s Leisure Centres next week to mark the Nation’s Biggest Sports Day, I Am Team GB. Bramcote Leisure Centre, Chilwell Olympia Sports Centre and Kimberley Leisure Centre will be hosting a … Continue reading
A young Ice Hockey Player from Stapleford is celebrating the end of a successful season after competing in the British Women’s Ice Hockey Friendship Tournament. 16 year old Jemma Wallis regularly trains at Bramcote Leisure Centre as part of Broxtowe Borough … Continue reading
Sharon Dicks, Secretary of Bramcote Archery Club writes: Bramcote Archery Club are hosting an Archery Tournament on Sunday 1st May 2016 on behalf of The Nottinghamshire Archery Society. We would like to warn residents in and around the Moor Lane Area of traffic … Continue reading
WOMEN in Broxtowe who want to get more active can take advantage of ten weeks of taster sports sessions, starting later this month as part of Sport England’s national #thisgirlcan campaign. From archery, netball and clubbercise to running, softball, dodgeball, … Continue reading
Alan Willis writes: Bramcote School Netball Team Year 9 (13 – 14 year olds) have received 41 nominations already for Best of Broxtowe Borough awards in the Young achiever and Sports Personality of the Year categories. The team represents the … Continue reading
Sports Clubs from across Broxtowe are invited to get advice and support on a host of issues facing local sports groups as Broxtowe Borough Council hosts a Club Development Evening next month. The Council’s sports development team, Broxtowe Sport will … Continue reading
Broxtowe Borough celebrated the achievements of local people who dedicate their lives to volunteering, coaching and taking part in sport in the borough on Sunday night at a special awards ceremony. The Broxtowe Sport Review 2015 took place on Sunday … Continue reading
Over 20 years of dedication to grassroots football has led to Steve ‘Coco’ Chaplin becoming the third Unsung Football Hero chosen by Nottingham Building Society (known as The Nottingham). For years Coco, who lives in Bramcote, has dedicated his own … Continue reading
18-25 year olds get 2months FREE!!! Join on a Vitality Monthly Health & Fitness Membership and take advantage of our £50 offer. Available for 18-25 year olds!!! Get 2 months FREE when you join onto our £50 offer. This offer … Continue reading
Richard Bateman, Head of Schools Sport, The Bramcote School writes: Congratulations to The Bramcote school Year 9 Girls Netball Team who have capped an outstanding run of form in local competitions by becoming the Nottinghamshire County Champions. On a windswept … Continue reading
A unique sight will be on offer in Chilwell on Sunday 29th November as Santa’s helpers ensure they are fighting fit for the busy Christmas season by taking part in the Chilwell Santa Dash 2K Fun Run, all dressed in … Continue reading
Bramcote Swimming Club is celebrating its 50th Anniversary this year and wants lots more swimmers to help them keep going for 50 more. Check out their new Facebook page and give them a like!
Who are your local sports heroes? What clubs and individuals inspire you? The Broxtowe Borough Sports Review is back for 2015 to honour the dedication and sporting achievements of local people. Everyday hundreds of people dedicate their time to sport through volunteering, … Continue reading