Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Quentin Rappoport on Can You Help With Memories of Bramcote Hall?
- james robinson on Beeston Fields Drive Access
- Linda Whitt on Former Golf Course – The Appellants have been granted Planning Permission by the Government Inspector
- steve Smith on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Councillor Richard MacRae on Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Paul Nathanail on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Judy Sleath on Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Richard Willan on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Martin Plackett. Cllr Bramcote Ward B BC on Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Martin Plackett. Cllr Bramcote Ward B BC on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Do You Follow Bramcote Today?
- Beginner’s Running Workshop – 15th February, 6 -7pm
- Four Week Nordic Walking Beginner’s Course
- Roadworks Bulletin – Bridle Road, Bramcote 26.02.18
- Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Stapleford Remembers 100th Year Of The End Of The Great War
- We are updating our Website
- Fashion Show and Clothes Sale at Bramcote College 11 May
- Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Roadworks on Chilwell Lane tomorrow and Thursday
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: Pot Holes
The photo on the far left was taken on Sunday 28 January. I completed the form to inform Notts County Council that evening. I received an email Monday Morning that they would be dealing with it. The Yellow Markings were … Continue reading
Councillor Steve Carr reports: I have reported the huge pothole at the junction of Thoresby Road and Sandringham Drive to NCC. Both these roads have been included in my submission to County for consideration for full or part resurfacing.
At this morning’s County Council meeting, I asked the following question of the Chairman of the Transport and Highways committee: is the chairman aware that potholes (certainly in and around Stapleford) are being repaired to a sub-standard quality, in many … Continue reading
I commented at our recent Community Action Meeting about the many weeds that are still growing in our local roads and foot pathways. Councillor Martin Plackett forwarded my comment to Broxtowe BC. We have now been requested; I have now … Continue reading
John Sallis writes: Over the past few months I have had a number of emails with the County highways concerning the numerous and deepening potholes in Bridle Road. They are damaging for cars and dangerous for pedestrians and cyclists. The … Continue reading
A number of Broxtowe residents were invited by Anna Soubry MP to meet the Prime Minister, David Cameron, this morning to talk to him about the problems with pot holes in their locality. David Cameron first looked at problems in … Continue reading
Prime Minister David Cameron will visit the East Midlands today to announce that £3 million will be handed to Nottinghamshire to tackle the problem of potholes. Read more in the Nottingham Post.
A few more road defect pictures from Richard MacRae: Note also the length of the grass on the verges in two of the pictures. Some weeds in the gutter too although some have died after treatment. Click on any picture … Continue reading
Richard MacRae writes: After last night’s CAT Meeting, I went to Bramcote this morning and have taken photos and reported several pot holes around the Bramcote Moor area. Hope it helps. Here is Richard’s Love Broxtowe Report: