Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- james robinson on Beeston Fields Drive Access
- Linda Whitt on Former Golf Course – The Appellants have been granted Planning Permission by the Government Inspector
- steve Smith on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Councillor Richard MacRae on Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Paul Nathanail on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Judy Sleath on Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Richard Willan on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Martin Plackett. Cllr Bramcote Ward B BC on Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Martin Plackett. Cllr Bramcote Ward B BC on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Amanda Giles on Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Do You Follow Bramcote Today?
- Beginner’s Running Workshop – 15th February, 6 -7pm
- Four Week Nordic Walking Beginner’s Course
- Roadworks Bulletin – Bridle Road, Bramcote 26.02.18
- Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Stapleford Remembers 100th Year Of The End Of The Great War
- We are updating our Website
- Fashion Show and Clothes Sale at Bramcote College 11 May
- Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Roadworks on Chilwell Lane tomorrow and Thursday
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: Planning
Councillor Richard MacRae reports that Broxtowe Borough Council’s Planning Committee refused to approved the application for the phase 1 development of 118 dwellings at Field Farm at their meeting on Wednesday evening this week. The recommendation from the Council’s Officers … Continue reading
Come along to the inaugural AGM of Bramcote Neighbourhood Forum 8.00pm Tuesday 3 May 2016 at Bramcote Memorial Hall What is a neighbourhood forum? A neighbourhood forum is the body that leads on the production of a neighbourhood plan in … Continue reading
Sue Marshall writes: Although a resident of Bramcote (BBC – Broxtowe Borough Council) I have been deeply involved for the last 10 years in proposals to develop privately-owned allotment land at Wollaton (NCC – Nottingham City Council). Unfortunately this involvement … Continue reading
Planning Application With No Global Vision at Field Farm Would be a Huge Loss of Opportunity for Broxtowe – Comment Until 25 January!
Press release from STRAG: Shortly before Christmas, a planning application was submitted by W. Westerman Ltd to build 118 dwellings at Field Farm at the border between Stapleford and Trowell. This is to be the first phase in a 450-house … Continue reading
An application for reserved matters approval for phase 1 of development for 118 dwellings, including 33 affordable homes, flood attenuation lagoon, open space and associated infrastructure can be found on Broxtowe Borough Council’s website. Click on the link for details.
Broxtowe Borough Council have written to say that additional information has now been submitted: A Phase 2 survey report (bats and reptiles). This can be found here (Second item down in the associated documentation list) No amended plans have been … Continue reading
Paul Nathanail writes: On 26 September, Bramcote Hills Community Association’s Planning Committee hosted a Community Design Forum to gather ideas on what we would like to see happen to the land currently occupied by the council leisure centre and the … Continue reading
Broxtowe Borough Council are consulting the general public about the Strategic Location for growth in the vicinity of the proposed HS2 station. Public ‘drop in’ sessions are being held in Toton and in Stapleford. You are welcome to see the consultation … Continue reading
Councillor Richard MacRae writes: You may already be aware that Cedar Planning on behalf of Westerman Builders have organised a Public Consultation on Tuesday 15th September in Beeston from 3.00pm until 7.00pm. But I was not happy about this being … Continue reading
The Bramcote Hills Community Association Planning Committee is organising a community design forum on Saturday 26 September 2015. The event will run from 2pm to 4.30pm and aims to capture what the community would like to see happen to the … Continue reading
The national Open Spaces Society have been in existence for over 150 years. They can help communities who wish to identify and create Open Spaces for future generations to enjoy. Click here.
The agenda for Broxtowe Borough Council’s Planning Committee Meeting on 2 September has been published on the Council’s website. The Bramcote Hills Golf Course planning application does not appear on the agenda. The next Planning Committee Meeting is on 7 … Continue reading
Paul Nathanail writes: If our newly elected councillors are to stand a chance of keeping their promises to the electorate regarding the green belt then a start needs to be made by making best use of urban land when it … Continue reading
The Bramcote Hills Community Association’s (BHCA) Planning Sub-committee (BHCA Planning) called a meeting attended by Paul Heery, Executive Head of the White Hills Park Federation, James McDonald, Head of Bramcote College, Chris Humphreys, Head, and Richard Taylor, Chair of Governors, … Continue reading
Paul Nathanail has written the following on his Blog: QUEEN’S SPEECH 2015 While the Queen made no specific mention of brownfield sites in her speech setting out the Government’s legislative programme over the coming year, the Housing Bill contains provisions … Continue reading
Broxtowe Borough has high quality green space, rich wildlife and good access to the open countryside which all make a significant contribution to our quality of life. Local residents are being urged to have their say on how this environment … Continue reading
Steve Bakewell has informed us that – The Public Enquiry relating to the application for Village Green status at Toton Sidings will commence on 13th April and sit, if necessary until 17th April 2015 at the Lucy and Vincent Brown … Continue reading
Paul Nathanail writes: As Broxtowe Borough Council consults on yet more grabbing of the Green Belt, it is worth casting our minds back to what has already been said about the Green Belt in the run up to our Local … Continue reading
Richard MacRae writes: Plans for a new Adli store in Stapleford hang in the balance now it has been asked to look at different sites in the town. Aldi carried out a CONSULTATION at The Meeting Place on its multi-million pound plans for a new … Continue reading
As Chairman of the Bramcote Hills Open Space Protection Group I gave a presentation to the Bramcote Hills Community Association Annual General Meeting earlier this evening. My talk was based upon the following words.