Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- james robinson on Beeston Fields Drive Access
- Linda Whitt on Former Golf Course – The Appellants have been granted Planning Permission by the Government Inspector
- steve Smith on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Councillor Richard MacRae on Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Paul Nathanail on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Judy Sleath on Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Richard Willan on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Martin Plackett. Cllr Bramcote Ward B BC on Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Martin Plackett. Cllr Bramcote Ward B BC on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Amanda Giles on Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Do You Follow Bramcote Today?
- Beginner’s Running Workshop – 15th February, 6 -7pm
- Four Week Nordic Walking Beginner’s Course
- Roadworks Bulletin – Bridle Road, Bramcote 26.02.18
- Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Stapleford Remembers 100th Year Of The End Of The Great War
- We are updating our Website
- Fashion Show and Clothes Sale at Bramcote College 11 May
- Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Roadworks on Chilwell Lane tomorrow and Thursday
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: Planning
Last year it was agreed by the Planning Committee at Broxtowe Borough Council that as part of the new McCarthy and Stone Development on Hickings Lane a Pedestrian Crossing would be installed on Hickings Lane. [http://www.staplefordcommunitygroup.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/sites/68/2018/02/2016-06-15-211324737859.jpg] So where is … Continue reading
Consultation Meetings 27 September and 11 October on the Bramcote Neighbourhood Plan All Bramcote residents should have received the consultation draft of the Bramcote Neighbourhood Plan. It is available on the Forum’s website http://bramcoteneighbourhoodforum.org.uk/ Broxtowe has since issued its draft … Continue reading
Councillor Martin Plackett writes:- I Hope this part of the Plan with its especial reference to BRAMCOTE will be useful to residents as they respond to the Consultation’ CONSULTATION BROXTOWE PART 2 PLAN Today begins the 6 week consultation period … Continue reading
Consultation on Bramcote Neighbourhood Plan Paul Nathanail Chair, Bramcote Neighbourhood Forum writes: The consultation draft of the Bramcote Neighbourhood Plan will be coming through letter boxes in Bramcote over the coming week. It will also be available on the Forum’s … Continue reading
Neighbourhood Planning At The Playday Margaret Downie, Town Clerk, Stapleford Town Council writes: Stapleford Town Council is almost ready to take its draft Neighbourhood Plan out to public consultation. As pretaster to the public consultations Town Councillors and members of … Continue reading
Councillor Lee Fletcher a Borough Councillor for Toton and Chilwell Meadows writes regarding the planning application from Peveril Homes: One day after the proposed HS2 route was confirmed at Toton, Peveril Homes lodged their application to build 253 homes on … Continue reading
Councillor Richard MacRae writes. If anyone would like to look at the plans for the Toton Lane Development they are on display at Stapleford Town Council. Carnegie Hall, Warren Avenue, Stapleford. You can call the Town Clerk on 0115 939 … Continue reading
A plan has been submitted to build as many as 500 new houses in Stapleford – just one day after the route of HS2 was given final approval. The self-contained development, on Toton Lane, also includes plans for an 80-bed … Continue reading
Ian Tyler writes: The existing planning laws consistently confront councils of all political persuasions with the dilemma of how to provide much needed homes within restricted areas. The resultant pressures cause high intensity developments which, while providing accommodation do not … Continue reading
A Government Inspector has overturned Broxtowe Borough Council’s decision to refuse a planning application at the former Bramcote Hills Golf Course site. The Council’s Planning Committee felt that proposed development would have an adverse impact on the open and undeveloped … Continue reading
Reading this morning’s Sunday Times an article with the above headline caught my eye. It starts: With its bleak industrial landscape if crisscrossing rail tracks and long lines of parked freight trains, Toton Sidings is unlikely to win a ‘Beautiful … Continue reading
Paul Nathanail, Chair, Bramcote Neighbourhood Forum writes: Broxtowe’s planning officers have published their advice to the Jobs and Economy Committee to consider at its meeting on 26 January. The agenda and supporting papers, including the proposals for Part 2, for the Broxtowe … Continue reading
A man from Bramcote was handed a £1,300 fine after pleading guilty to contravening planning legislation at Nottingham Magistrates Court. He was also ordered to pay £405 costs and a £130 victim surcharge.
Bramcote Neighbourhood Forum: Design Charrettes 8 and 15 October 2016 Bramcote Neighbourhood Forum is the mechanism for Bramcote’s residents to form our plan for how we want Bramcote to develop over the next ten or so years. We are holding … Continue reading
Click on this link to read a recent article in the Nottingham Post.
Bramcote Neighbourhood Forum in conjunction with the Bramcote Hills Community Association is holding a Public Meeting to formulate the Neighbourhood Forum’s Response to the Broxtowe Borough Council Consultation on a Potential Additional Site in Bramcote. The ‘Site’ includes all of … Continue reading
Councillor Richard MacRae would like to let you all know that an appeal against the refusal of planning application 15/00841/REM Field Farm has now been made to the Secretary of State. He received the following email below and wants to … Continue reading
Broxtowe Resudents are being urged to have their say on future development in the Borough as part of a consultation on potential additional site allocations for the Part 2 Local Plan. The consultation will run on the Council’s website at http://www.broxtowe.gov.uk/part2localplan … Continue reading
Having spoken today with Emma Palmer-Barnes at Broxtowe BC Planning Department, I understand that the Planning Application (Ref: 14/00677) for an Old Peoples Complex on the Old Golf Course has been delayed because the officers in the Planning Department are waiting for a report on … Continue reading
Zoe Cockcroft, Chair, STRAG, writes: Dear Friends of Field Farm As you may have already heard, I am pleased to inform you that on Wednesday night the Planning Committee at Broxtowe Borough Council voted unanimously to refuse Mr Westerman permission … Continue reading