Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- james robinson on Beeston Fields Drive Access
- Linda Whitt on Former Golf Course – The Appellants have been granted Planning Permission by the Government Inspector
- steve Smith on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Councillor Richard MacRae on Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Paul Nathanail on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Judy Sleath on Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Richard Willan on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Martin Plackett. Cllr Bramcote Ward B BC on Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Martin Plackett. Cllr Bramcote Ward B BC on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Amanda Giles on Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Do You Follow Bramcote Today?
- Beginner’s Running Workshop – 15th February, 6 -7pm
- Four Week Nordic Walking Beginner’s Course
- Roadworks Bulletin – Bridle Road, Bramcote 26.02.18
- Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Stapleford Remembers 100th Year Of The End Of The Great War
- We are updating our Website
- Fashion Show and Clothes Sale at Bramcote College 11 May
- Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Roadworks on Chilwell Lane tomorrow and Thursday
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: Olympic Games
Elaine Morris writes: I am happy to report that I made it to the Paralympics and had an amazing time volunteering at the athletics stadium. Yes, Rio has its issues, but I did not feel I had to take any more … Continue reading
Elaine Morris writes: At the end of November 2015 many thousands of people all over the world were anxiously scanning emails as the organisers of Rio Olympics 2016 were about to announce the selection of their volunteers. I am pleased … Continue reading
Nottingham born Jack Welbourne is in the Strongest Ever Winter Olympic Speed Skating Team. As mentioned by Cate Holmes he is an old boy of Bramcote School.
Peter Worth from Wollaton is to referee the men’s short track racing events in the Winter Olympics. See more of the story in the Nottingham Post.
Abigail Briggs writes: When the Olympics were announced to be coming to London back in 2005 I was but a thirteen year old with a whole seven years of school and college ahead of me. I never for a million … Continue reading
Elaine Morris writes: I was a Paralympic Gamesmaker.
Sophie Bryant from Bramcote writes: It is now the last day of the Olympics and there is still a lot of hype and excitement. I have been working as a waitress in a very prestigious hospitality suite, right next to the Olympic … Continue reading
We understand that Grace Carter is a member of the first ever British Volleyball Team to compete at an Olympics. Unfortunately they have not progressed to the Quarter Finals from the Group Stage. They recorded a win against Algeria but lost … Continue reading
Very Well Done to Helen Glover and Heather Stanning – They have made history today winning the 1st ever Women’s Rowing Gold Medal for Great Britain at the Olympics. Their Gold in the Women’s Pairs is also the 1st Gold … Continue reading
Jimmy Writes: Let the Games begin! I arrived at the Olympic Park as planned on the morning of Thursday 26 July 2012 for my first Basketball Games Maker shift. After I checked in I went into the Basketball Arena-12,000 seats, TV cameras and … Continue reading
This evening Matthew Galtress accepted the Olympic Torch as it crossed over the River Trent into Nottingham. Matthew carried the Torch from the middle of Trent Bridge 300 metres to the Victoria Embankment.
As you will be well aware, the Olympic Torch arrives in Nottinghamshire next week on the lead up to the Summer Olympics. Please be mindful that the relay will undoubtedly cause delays and some significant disruption owing to the magnitude … Continue reading