Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- james robinson on Beeston Fields Drive Access
- Linda Whitt on Former Golf Course – The Appellants have been granted Planning Permission by the Government Inspector
- steve Smith on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Councillor Richard MacRae on Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Paul Nathanail on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Judy Sleath on Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Richard Willan on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Martin Plackett. Cllr Bramcote Ward B BC on Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Martin Plackett. Cllr Bramcote Ward B BC on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Amanda Giles on Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Do You Follow Bramcote Today?
- Beginner’s Running Workshop – 15th February, 6 -7pm
- Four Week Nordic Walking Beginner’s Course
- Roadworks Bulletin – Bridle Road, Bramcote 26.02.18
- Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Stapleford Remembers 100th Year Of The End Of The Great War
- We are updating our Website
- Fashion Show and Clothes Sale at Bramcote College 11 May
- Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Roadworks on Chilwell Lane tomorrow and Thursday
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: Nottingham Post Articles
Councillor John Doddy a Trustee of Action Hunger demonstrates how to use the new vending machine that has been installed in the Intu Broadmarsh Shopping Centre. To see more information about this please visit the Nottingham Post Article here.
What were you doing 40 years ago? My pregnant wife and two sons were part of the crowd at Dunkirk Roundabout to welcome the Queen as she was driven to the QMC or The University Hospital as it was then known. The … Continue reading
A “priceless” collection of Leonardo Da Vinci sketches which were never meant to go on view is being displayed at Nottingham Castle’s Museum & Art Gallery. See this article in Nottingham Evening Post.
The flower stands proudly in the White Lion Pub and has now grown to 11 feet tall – just two months after it was first planted in the beer garden. Click on the Link to read the Nottingham Post article.
Click on the link to see the Nottingham Post article.
See the Nottingham Post article by clicking this link. See the article on Stapleford Community Group’s website: Bramcote House Care Home To Close & All Staff Made Redundant.
I was reading a GP newsletter produced by a Nottingham practice and nearly fell off my chair to see it start with the words ” please stop abusing our receptionists ” Dr John Doddy writes in the Nottingham Post : … Continue reading
British pubs are closing down at a rate of 31 per week and we are seeing the disappearance of a British institution . What you should also know is that 500 GP surgeries have closed in the last few years … Continue reading
The leader of Broxtowe Borough Council is refusing to apologise for swearing at a constituent during a row on Facebook. Click on this link to read the Nottingham Post article.
On Tuesday January 6, councillors at Broxtowe Borough Council voted to pay £20,000 towards a feasibility study on extending the line from Phoenix Park – just three weeks after a similar motion had been rejected. Click on this link to … Continue reading
Click on this link to read the Nottingham Post Article.
Dr John Doddy writes in the Nottingham Post: – Are we now settling for a cheaper but second class service in the NHS ? rather than the Worlds Best . Are we slipping down the league table of nations by accepting … Continue reading
Click here to read the Nottingham Post article about Kevin Thomas, the Mayor of Stapleford.
Here are two items from the Nottingham Post which may be of interest: Fears raised that tram passengers will park their cars in the way of driveways Will Wollaton Park become a nature reserve?
Stapleford GP, Dr John Doddy, writes in the Nottingham Post; Soon , very soon , there will not be enough GPs’ to cope.The number of family doctors is falling and the take up of training places for general practice is … Continue reading
There were delays with the No. 30 Bus this morning. I walked to the 35 Bus stop instead but found that not as frequent as it usually is. Coming home from Nottingham the Bus was on time leaving Milton Street … Continue reading
A Special Bill that would pave the way for a high speed rail line to be built from London to the East Midlands won’t be completed until after the next election. Failure to get the HS2 bill onto the statute book … Continue reading
Dr John Doddy writes: Please find attached the latest article [in the Nottingham Post] by myself exploring the integration of the health and social care budgets. Imagine GP consortiums owning their own homes for nursing care, residential care and dementia care … Continue reading
Complaints about “shabby” grass cutting carried out by Nottinghamshire County Council have led to the responsibility being passed back to three district councils. Grass cutting used to be handled by local councils but was taken over by Notts County Council in … Continue reading
Plans which would see up to 775 homes built on green belt land in Stapleford are considered “acceptable” according to Notts County Council. Peveril Homes and development partner UKPP (Toton) intend to build to the west of Toton Lane, Stapleford. … Continue reading