Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- james robinson on Beeston Fields Drive Access
- Linda Whitt on Former Golf Course – The Appellants have been granted Planning Permission by the Government Inspector
- steve Smith on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Councillor Richard MacRae on Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Paul Nathanail on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Judy Sleath on Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Richard Willan on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Martin Plackett. Cllr Bramcote Ward B BC on Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Martin Plackett. Cllr Bramcote Ward B BC on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Amanda Giles on Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Do You Follow Bramcote Today?
- Beginner’s Running Workshop – 15th February, 6 -7pm
- Four Week Nordic Walking Beginner’s Course
- Roadworks Bulletin – Bridle Road, Bramcote 26.02.18
- Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Stapleford Remembers 100th Year Of The End Of The Great War
- We are updating our Website
- Fashion Show and Clothes Sale at Bramcote College 11 May
- Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Roadworks on Chilwell Lane tomorrow and Thursday
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: Nottingham City Council
The Medilink bus, which serves the Queen’s Medical Centre and City Hospital, is now free for County Concessionary bus pass holders again after charges introduced by Nottingham City Council last March were reversed. From 2 January 2018 the previous restriction … Continue reading
Nottingham and Derby are planning to take over Broxtowe Borough Council. To see the leaflet in full click here. Derby Nottingham Metropolitan Area The consultation ran over summer 2016 and the results and findings can be read here. I have added … Continue reading
Click on the link to read the BBC News article. Click on the link to read the Nottingham Post article.
This we hope will mean more and improved Cycle Paths. See here
Electric buses are being introduced on Nottingham’s Park & Ride bus services on Monday (30 January) – creating the UK’s first all-electric Park and Ride service. See here at City of Nottingham Website.
Today Nottingham has taken over Parliament to raise the city’s profile at Westminster and let the Government know about the great things underway in one of the country’s top cities.
A Wollaton man was handed a £100 fine after being found guilty of an offence under the Town and County Planning Act 1990 at Nottingham Magistrates Court. He was also ordered to pay prosecution costs of £505 and a £30 … Continue reading
Over 50 gas-powered buses are heading to the streets of Nottingham after a successful bid for Government funding was confirmed today. See this link to an article in the Nottingham Post.
Sue Marshall writes: Although a resident of Bramcote (BBC – Broxtowe Borough Council) I have been deeply involved for the last 10 years in proposals to develop privately-owned allotment land at Wollaton (NCC – Nottingham City Council). Unfortunately this involvement … Continue reading
The Government want to devolve powers to the regions. The benefits are listed in the document (see link below) as: 55,000 new private sector jobs 77,000 extra homes At least £900m in an Investment Fund over 30 years Control over … Continue reading
Nottingham Goose Fair returns from Wednesday 30 September to Sunday 4 October 2015 to thrill and delight city residents and visitors. Click on this link to see the details on Nottingham City Council’s website.
Kimberley Tram on the Wrong Route, says Broxtowe Greens Richard Falvey, Press Officer Broxtowe Green Party writes: Commenting on the proposal by Broxtowe Labour Councillors to spend £20,000 on a Tram Feasibility Study, Broxtowe Green Party said that such a … Continue reading
We understand that a Pest Control Officer who works for Broxtowe Borough Council has pets that are a cause of concern to his neighbours in Nottingham. For more information read the article in the Nottingham Post.
This has recently been submitted. The proposals include up to 675 dwellings and 200,000m2 of business/commercial and special use such as healthcare on 72.7ha. Click on this link for details submitted to Broxtowe Borough Council. As the proposed development straddles Broxtowe … Continue reading
Broxtowe campaign groups have stepped up the fight to save precious greenbelt land from development by launching a united ‘Save Broxtowe’s Greenbelt’ campaign. This follows on from the recent decision by Ms Jill Kingaby, the government inspector, to approve controversial … Continue reading
Council Taxpayers have launched a campaign criticising Broxtowe Borough Council’s plans to look at funding a city centre theatre. Deputy Mayor Councillor Stan Heptinstall has suggested that Broxtowe Council might help Nottingham Playhouse following the decision by the county council to scrap a £94,500-a-year … Continue reading
Electric Buses with no overhead wires and no major changes to the road system. Should Nottingham have considered this method instead of the Tram Network that is now being installed ? See this article in the BBC Web Site.
The following is an extract from ‘Focus on Bramcote November 2013’ – Over the last few months Nottingham City Council have spoken openly about their desire to draw the southern part of Broxtowe, including Bramcote, into an enlarged city council … Continue reading
STRAG have drawn our attention to this article published on 8 November. Click on this link to read it.
Click on The Great War Hidden Treasures Event for details.