Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- james robinson on Beeston Fields Drive Access
- Linda Whitt on Former Golf Course – The Appellants have been granted Planning Permission by the Government Inspector
- steve Smith on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Councillor Richard MacRae on Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Paul Nathanail on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Judy Sleath on Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Richard Willan on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Martin Plackett. Cllr Bramcote Ward B BC on Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Martin Plackett. Cllr Bramcote Ward B BC on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Amanda Giles on Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Do You Follow Bramcote Today?
- Beginner’s Running Workshop – 15th February, 6 -7pm
- Four Week Nordic Walking Beginner’s Course
- Roadworks Bulletin – Bridle Road, Bramcote 26.02.18
- Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Stapleford Remembers 100th Year Of The End Of The Great War
- We are updating our Website
- Fashion Show and Clothes Sale at Bramcote College 11 May
- Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Roadworks on Chilwell Lane tomorrow and Thursday
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: Irritation
This evening there have been two loud bangs, one around 7pm and another at 9.55pm. Does anyone know what they are? There have been similar bangs during the evening in the last week. Phil Sands
There have been various comments made on this website and on our Facebook page about the problems we all face resulting from the lack of gritting and in particular that the local authorities are only gritting the main roads. Our … Continue reading
Enjoy Halloween without becoming a monster later this month, by respecting Broxtowe Borough’s ‘No Trick or Treat’ Campaign. Broxtowe Borough Council have again teamed up with Nottinghamshire Police to urge local people to help put a stop to the anti-social … Continue reading
No. 30 Bus Delayed as Driver Did Not Turn up on Time. The No. 30 Bus left Milton Street, Nottingham at 12.50 pm this afternoon on time. However we had to wait about 18 minutes in Parliament Street for the next … Continue reading
The photograph is of the No. 30 Bus that was arriving at the Eyam Close, Bus Stop in Bramcote at approximately 10.00 am this morning. I took the photo as it was a rare occasion as the 9.21 am and the … Continue reading
Zoe Cockcroft writes: We have now submitted our extensive documents to the Inspector, Jill Kingaby, for the Hearings into the Aligned Core Strategies which start on Tuesday 15th October in Nottingham city centre. Many thanks to Ken Mafham for his … Continue reading
This morning travelling from Bramcote to Beeston took me about 50 minutes when it normally takes 10 minutes. Derby Road A52 was just stationary for minutes at a time. I understand that Bus Services were almost non existant. I understand that … Continue reading
Peter Chatfield Writes – I have just read Anna Soubry’s latest which seems to confirm that the No.17 Bus is to cease. I have discussed the matter of buses locally, and last week when I went to catch a 17 … Continue reading
We reported here http://bramcotetoday.org.uk/2011/07/07/pot-holes-and-grass-verges/ a year ago. The Pot Holes then mentioned were repaired. The photographs illustrate two more pot holes that have been created adjacent to recent repairs. I have reported these new pot holes to the Nottinghamshire County Council … Continue reading
Have you received leaflets through your door? A company is leafleting homes in Nottinghamshire asking for clothing donations to support a fake air ambulance appeal.
Bob Pattison wrote the following to Councillor Malin Radulovic a few days ago. My wife and myself have lived in the area controlled by Broxtowe Borough Council since 1967, firstly in Rivergreen Crescent but for the last 34 years in our present … Continue reading
Nottinghamshire County Council have issued the following details regarding the temporary closure of Town Street
Submitted by Sue S. When it’s the “Bargain Bus 4”, run by Midland General. I rarely need to catch a bus into Nottingham and back, but I did this week (Tuesday 1st March). I had seen the Bargain Bus around, … Continue reading