Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- james robinson on Beeston Fields Drive Access
- Linda Whitt on Former Golf Course – The Appellants have been granted Planning Permission by the Government Inspector
- steve Smith on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Councillor Richard MacRae on Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Paul Nathanail on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Judy Sleath on Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Richard Willan on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Martin Plackett. Cllr Bramcote Ward B BC on Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Martin Plackett. Cllr Bramcote Ward B BC on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Amanda Giles on Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Do You Follow Bramcote Today?
- Beginner’s Running Workshop – 15th February, 6 -7pm
- Four Week Nordic Walking Beginner’s Course
- Roadworks Bulletin – Bridle Road, Bramcote 26.02.18
- Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Stapleford Remembers 100th Year Of The End Of The Great War
- We are updating our Website
- Fashion Show and Clothes Sale at Bramcote College 11 May
- Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Roadworks on Chilwell Lane tomorrow and Thursday
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: Housing Developments
THE HIGHLY anticipated first property in the exclusive new, Bramcote development has been released to market, with the public being able to see inside for the first time next Saturday (18 November). Located at Chilwell Lane, the boutique development comprises … Continue reading
Conservative Councillor, Lee Fletcher, Secures a Stall for the Toton and Chilwell Neighbourhood Forum!
Councillor Fletcher writes: I am pleased to announce that the Forum will be present at the Chilwell Play Day taking place on Monday 14th August. Working with the Forum and the Council, I have managed to secure a late admission … Continue reading
Councillor Lee Fletcher a Borough Councillor for Toton and Chilwell Meadows writes regarding the planning application from Peveril Homes: One day after the proposed HS2 route was confirmed at Toton, Peveril Homes lodged their application to build 253 homes on … Continue reading
Councillor Richard MacRae writes. If anyone would like to look at the plans for the Toton Lane Development they are on display at Stapleford Town Council. Carnegie Hall, Warren Avenue, Stapleford. You can call the Town Clerk on 0115 939 … Continue reading
A plan has been submitted to build as many as 500 new houses in Stapleford – just one day after the route of HS2 was given final approval. The self-contained development, on Toton Lane, also includes plans for an 80-bed … Continue reading
Claire Taylor-Wilson writes: I have just read a link that Paul Nathaniel posted regarding The NCC and White Hills Trust land transfer deal. It’s quite clear from those emails that part of the deal will be that the new Bramcote School … Continue reading
New School & Residential Development Moor Lane, Bramcote, Nottingham. This event will provide an opportunity to meet representatives from the Project Team, who will be happy to answer any questions you may have. We hope that you will be able … Continue reading
Paul Nathanail writes: The refusal of planning permission at Field Farm has been overturned. See: http://www.nottinghampost.com/government-overrides-council-s-decision-on-118-horrible-houses/story-30133266-detail/story.html
Click on this link to read a recent article in the Nottingham Post.
Packed Meeting Overwhelmingly Rejects Council’s Proposals to Remove Large Section of Bramcote’s Green Belt
At a packed meeting last night at the Memorial Hall, residents overwhelmingly rejected a proposal from Broxtowe Borough Council to remove a large portion of Bramcote’s Green Belt. The meeting was called by Bramcote Neighbourhood Forum to formulate the Neighbourhood Forum’s … Continue reading
Bramcote Neighbourhood Forum in conjunction with the Bramcote Hills Community Association is holding a Public Meeting to formulate the Neighbourhood Forum’s Response to the Broxtowe Borough Council Consultation on a Potential Additional Site in Bramcote. The ‘Site’ includes all of … Continue reading
Councillor Richard MacRae would like to let you all know that an appeal against the refusal of planning application 15/00841/REM Field Farm has now been made to the Secretary of State. He received the following email below and wants to … Continue reading
Zoe Cockcroft, Chair, STRAG, writes: Dear Friends of Field Farm As you may have already heard, I am pleased to inform you that on Wednesday night the Planning Committee at Broxtowe Borough Council voted unanimously to refuse Mr Westerman permission … Continue reading
Councillor Richard MacRae reports that Broxtowe Borough Council’s Planning Committee refused to approved the application for the phase 1 development of 118 dwellings at Field Farm at their meeting on Wednesday evening this week. The recommendation from the Council’s Officers … Continue reading
From Anna Soubry’s Newsletter and repeated here because of the effect housing development at Chetwynd Barracks will have on developments elsewhere in Broxtowe: I am holding a public meeting about the future of Chetwynd Barracks following the recent announcement that … Continue reading
Working on behalf of St John’s School of Mission* and Broxtowe based developer William May Developments Ltd, DPDS Consulting Group will be holding a public exhibition on Friday 22 April 2016 to display proposals for a mixed use (residential led) … Continue reading
The BBC reports: The Ministry of Defence is selling off Chetwynd Barracks in Chilwell. It is one of 10 sites being released to provide land for 7,000 new homes and generate £140m, the MoD said. Editor: No need to sacrifice … Continue reading
An application for reserved matters approval for phase 1 of development for 118 dwellings, including 33 affordable homes, flood attenuation lagoon, open space and associated infrastructure can be found on Broxtowe Borough Council’s website. Click on the link for details.
Paul Nathanail writes: The October 2015 issue of Broxtowe Matters includes a plea for owners or their agents to contact the council’s Planning Policy team if they have land that could augment the Council’s Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment. Such … Continue reading
Click on this link for details. In addition there is an additional public consultation on Monday 16 November between 2 pm & 8 pm at:- The Meeting Place, 22/26 Nottingham Road, Stapleford. See also http://staplefordcommunitygroup.org.uk/2015/10/21/consultation-for-staplefordtotonhs2-proposals/