Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- james robinson on Beeston Fields Drive Access
- Linda Whitt on Former Golf Course – The Appellants have been granted Planning Permission by the Government Inspector
- steve Smith on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Councillor Richard MacRae on Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Paul Nathanail on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Judy Sleath on Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Richard Willan on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Martin Plackett. Cllr Bramcote Ward B BC on Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Martin Plackett. Cllr Bramcote Ward B BC on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Amanda Giles on Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Do You Follow Bramcote Today?
- Beginner’s Running Workshop – 15th February, 6 -7pm
- Four Week Nordic Walking Beginner’s Course
- Roadworks Bulletin – Bridle Road, Bramcote 26.02.18
- Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Stapleford Remembers 100th Year Of The End Of The Great War
- We are updating our Website
- Fashion Show and Clothes Sale at Bramcote College 11 May
- Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Roadworks on Chilwell Lane tomorrow and Thursday
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: Education
Nikki Cleaver, WEA Course Organiser, Beeston, Nottingham & Leicester Branches writes: The Beeston branch of the WEA are offering the following courses for adults in and around Beeston from January 15:
Nikki Cleaver, Course Organiser, Beeston, Nottingham & Leicester Branches writes: The Spring/Summer 2015 brochure of WEA adult education courses is now out. Courses for New Year in the Beeston area include: philosophy, Theatre going, Digital Tablet technology, creative writing, the … Continue reading
A uniqueEuropean Traineeship Exchange Agreement was signed by Broxtowe Borough Council last week to offer five traineeships to students.
A Nottingham student is one of just 14 university students in the UK to be awarded a summer research grant funded by Action on Hearing Loss as part of their Summer Studentship Scheme, which was set up by the charity … Continue reading
An application has been submitted to construct two new single storey 30 place freestanding classrooms, associated landscaping works and new 2.4m security fencing. In addition the formation of hard standing for additional 5 car parking bays to access road. One of … Continue reading
Beginners and improvers welcome. Catholic Church Hall, Foster Ave, Beeston. 10.30am – 12.30pm. £8 per session includes equipment, ingredients and refreshments Tuesday 4th March – Chelsea Buns Tuesday 18th March – Multiseeded Loaf To book a place, phone or e-mail. … Continue reading
*Free if in receipt of benefits. £40 otherwise. Food & Hygiene Certificate Level 2 City & Guilds course. Taking place at The Meeting Place, 22-26 Nottingham Road, Stapleford, NG9 8AA on Monday 17th & Tuesday 18th February 9.30am until 3pm.
Jill Owen invites beginners and improvers to a course to learn to make bread. The course starts on Tuesday 17 September 10.30 am to noon at the Catholic Church Hall, Foster Avenue, Beeston and will run on alternate Tuesdays. All you … Continue reading
Provisional results show that nearly all Bramcote College students secured their first or second choice at University. Ryan Monks secured his place at Cambridge whilst other students were equally successful in their results. Over 26% of grades were at A* … Continue reading
Nikki Cleaver,Course Organiser, Beeston, Burton Joyce & Nottingham Branches, Calverton & Southwell student groups writes: Please find details of WEA Beeston Branch courses for this autumn- the chaos of the tram works has not stopped us! Our course fees have been … Continue reading
Voluntary Action Broxtowe have been able to come to a partnership arrangement with Broxtowe Borough Council to offer you some FREE training. They will be running four different morning sessions during September. All courses start at 9.30 for drinks … Continue reading
First, happy Easter! It seems unseasonal to be writing to you today, but it’s a busy life and it’s easier to do it when there’s a bit of spare time to think. 1. Nick Palmer’s Blog / 2. Education Controversy – … Continue reading
Anna Soubry MP, Councillor Stan Heptinstall MBE and Ken Bird Retired Chemical Engineer attended Bramcote Park Sports, Business and Enterprise School this morning to award Certificates to the Pupils of the school who had entered a Competition to create a … Continue reading
Connex Education works with a variety of primary schools in and around the area of NG9 and are currently looking to register teachers to meet the high supply demands from schools in this area. They are able to offer a … Continue reading
Nick Platts, Curriculum Leader for Design Technology/DoS,George Spencer Academy and Technology College writes: I wanted to share with you Bethany Griffin’s fantastic success. It would be great if we could recognise this in our local media and so inspire other … Continue reading
1, School Terms, 2. Beeston Carnival, 3. High Speed Internet, 4. Roadwork’s, 5. Summer Reading Scheme, 6. Police Mounted Section, 7. Public Transport Improvements, 8. Football for Children With Disabilities, 9. Art Exhibitions, 10. Carers Emergency Service, 11. Award Winner, … Continue reading
Jo Bird and colleagues write to report the meeting at the Park School to discuss the poor performance in GCSE’s on Monday 12th March:
On 19 May The University of Nottingham is opening its doors to the local community for a community open day, May Fest. Looks like a fun day out. Have a look at this Web Site Mark it in your Diary.