Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- james robinson on Beeston Fields Drive Access
- Linda Whitt on Former Golf Course – The Appellants have been granted Planning Permission by the Government Inspector
- steve Smith on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Councillor Richard MacRae on Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Paul Nathanail on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Judy Sleath on Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Richard Willan on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Martin Plackett. Cllr Bramcote Ward B BC on Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Martin Plackett. Cllr Bramcote Ward B BC on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Amanda Giles on Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Do You Follow Bramcote Today?
- Beginner’s Running Workshop – 15th February, 6 -7pm
- Four Week Nordic Walking Beginner’s Course
- Roadworks Bulletin – Bridle Road, Bramcote 26.02.18
- Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Stapleford Remembers 100th Year Of The End Of The Great War
- We are updating our Website
- Fashion Show and Clothes Sale at Bramcote College 11 May
- Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Roadworks on Chilwell Lane tomorrow and Thursday
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: Crime in Bramcote
Cllr Richard MacRae, Broxtowe Borough Councillor for Stapleford North plus Stapleford Town Councillor, has written to Anna Soubry MP, the Police Inspector and the Police and Crime Commissioner, following a recent spate of vandalism to vehicles. He has also copied … Continue reading
I have been advised of several shed break ins in the Russley, Valmont, Rufford area of Bramcote in the last week or so. Please think about what is stored in your shed. If it is of specific value, consider keeping … Continue reading
A few updates for you:- Shed Breaks Redwood Crescent, Beeston 1900-2100 20/12/2017 Baulk Lane, Stapleford – 1700 19/12/2017 and 0800 20/12/2017 Please can you check your shed security? Now is a great time to do so. Make it difficult for … Continue reading
Councillor Richard MacRae has drawn our attention to an article on Stapleford Community Group’s website about 2 bikes stolen from Bramcote Leisure Centre. See http://www.staplefordcommunitygroup.org.uk/2017/05/22/bikes-stolen-from-bramcote-leisure-centre/ Can you help?
Paula Hipkiss (Police, PCSO 7187, Beeston (Broxtowe South) writes: Good Afternoon Residents, Just a general Crime update from over the last few days on Broxtowe South:- Stornoway Close, Beeston Rylands – Garage door tampered with. Ashfield Avenue, Beeston Rylands – … Continue reading
Police are appealing for information after two burglaries where the suspects were believed to be targeting Asian gold. Both incidents happened in the Bramcote area, while the occupants were at home. Asian gold is a general term which refers to … Continue reading
Chris Archer Police, PCSO 4662, Stapleford (Broxtowe South) writes: A burglary has occurred at a house on Thornhill Close, Bramcote on 22/01/2015. Entry was gained to the property by an unlocked door at the side of the property. Two vehicles … Continue reading
PCSO Andy Freeman reports: There have been a number of crimes over night on the 19/03/2014 in the Bramcote area. Please be aware and make sure that you LOCK ALL DOORS AND WINDOWS. Please make sure that you DO NOT … Continue reading
An email to Bramcote Today: There has been a break-in on Sandy Lane last night. The garage door was battered open and an expensive bike was taken. The police have been informed. Click on this link to see police crime … Continue reading
Chris Archer ( Police, PCSO 4662, Stapleford Broxtowe South ) writes : Theft from vehicles in Bramcote, ensure your vehicle is secure. Please be aware that between Saturday 8th March and Sunday 9th March there have been two thefts from vehicles, … Continue reading
Two men have been arrested in connection with an assault at a fairground in Bramcote. It happened at around 2.30am Monday 26 August 2013 in Bramcote Hills Park. The 43-year-old victim was taken to Nottingham’s Queen’s Medical Centre where he is … Continue reading
For the latest minutes please see Minutes 18.7.13. There has been an increase in burglaries and auto theft in the area and, despite repeated warnings to the contrary, residents are still leaving doors unlocked and even wide open and valuables on … Continue reading
Nottingham Post Reports : The court heard that he hid The Nurseryman pub’s collection, for Macmillan Cancer Support, and the Starting Gate’s Help For Heroes cash collections under his coat before leaving the pubs. See the full article in the … Continue reading
Following the Priority Setting Meeting held at Stapleford Contact Point, tackling burglary dwelling is one of the three neighbourhood priorities for the local Bramcote beat officers. If any local residents would like crime prevention advice relating to home, vehicle or … Continue reading
Karl Barlow (Police, PC 2882, Broxtowe South) writes: There have been a number of thefts from and of vehicles where owners have left their vehicles unlocked, sometimes with the keys left in the vehicles. The areas that are most vulnerable are … Continue reading
Chris Archer (Police, PCSO 4662, Stapleford (Broxtowe South) Writes : There have recently been a number of crimes involving the theft of high value push bikes stolen from garages and sheds in the Stapleford and Bramcote areas. At this time … Continue reading
There has been an increase of burglaries from sheds/garages in the Bramcote area. Many of these crimes are due to the sheds/garages being left insecure. Please ensure that sheds and garages are locked at all times and valuable items, such as tools or bicycles, are properly secured. Some criminals will try numerous doors, be that house, garage or car, until they find … Continue reading
Colin Robinson writes: Following a recent serious burglary on Thoresby Road, whilst the family was away on holiday, we would like to remind persons going away on holiday to get neighbours/police to keep a watch on their vacant property and to use well known and … Continue reading