Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- james robinson on Beeston Fields Drive Access
- Linda Whitt on Former Golf Course – The Appellants have been granted Planning Permission by the Government Inspector
- steve Smith on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Councillor Richard MacRae on Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Paul Nathanail on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Judy Sleath on Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Richard Willan on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Martin Plackett. Cllr Bramcote Ward B BC on Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Martin Plackett. Cllr Bramcote Ward B BC on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Amanda Giles on Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Do You Follow Bramcote Today?
- Beginner’s Running Workshop – 15th February, 6 -7pm
- Four Week Nordic Walking Beginner’s Course
- Roadworks Bulletin – Bridle Road, Bramcote 26.02.18
- Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Stapleford Remembers 100th Year Of The End Of The Great War
- We are updating our Website
- Fashion Show and Clothes Sale at Bramcote College 11 May
- Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Roadworks on Chilwell Lane tomorrow and Thursday
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: Community Concern
Thanks to Stapleford Community Group a new path has been installed at Cookies Pond off Ilkeston Road. A £5,000 investment from Stapleford Community Group to improve the area has been given to Groundwork Greater Nottingham after the local Community Group … Continue reading
BROXTOWE BOROUGH COUNCIL is urging residents to have their say on changes to its missed bin policy, as part of a review of the recycling service. The Council is reviewing its missed bin policy as its current system is being … Continue reading
LITTER PICKERS and bin bags will be at the ready in Stapleford and Eastwood next week thanks to two tidy events organised by Broxtowe Borough Council, as part of Keep Britain Tidy’s The Big Tidy Up campaign. Local people are … Continue reading
Close partnership working between licensed premises, Nottinghamshire Police, Broxtowe Borough Council and Pubwatch has reaped rewards to reduce anti-social behaviour and disorder in an area of Broxtowe. In a bid to tackle incidents of violence in some public houses in … Continue reading
Paul Stain has asked Bramcote Today to try and find out why the down hill bike trails are being demolished at Hemlock Woods. He says:” “The MTB down hill runs at Hemlock were some of the best in the area, … Continue reading
Bramcote Hills Community Association is keenly following potential developments regarding the future use of land in the Bramcote Hills – Moor Lane area. The chair of the Association’s Planning Committee, Paul Nathanail and the Chair of the Association, Steve Austin, … Continue reading
Graham Taylor writes: Some time ago I complained to the then MP Nick Palmer, about the toxic smell emanating from Stanton by Dale Recycling Plants. In the last few days the smell is back. Especially today 22 October, with a … Continue reading
Signs at the entrances to the Coventry Lane playing fields from Moor Lane have been removed. Whoever has removed them should realise there has been a similar sign near the main entrance to the playing fields for years. Its still … Continue reading
This sign is at the Moor Lane entrance to the playing field adjacent to Coventry Lane. One can’t condone this action but it is a clear indicator of feeling within the community regarding the installation of these signs.
These signs have appeared at the entrances to the school grounds on Moor Lane: The signs appear to prohibit the use of the school playing fields despite assurances to the contrary. I haven’t yet checked to see what signage there … Continue reading
Councillor Richard MacRae has asked us to share this important information. Click on this link.
Alan Feebery writes: There does not appear to be adequate car parking for visitors and staff?. My sister is in an alms house complex, of 30 dwellings and they are extending the car park to 12 places, as the present six … Continue reading
A public meeting called by Bramcote Hills Open Space Protection Group (a sub-committee of Bramcote Hills Community Association) was held yesterday evening in the Main Hall in Bramcote College, Moor Lane to discuss the the outline planning application for Bramcote … Continue reading
We have all seen or read about the explosion of Ebola cases in West Africa where containment has been hampered by very limited medical resources in countries ravaged by civil war. We we impressed by the treatment of the nurse … Continue reading
Enjoy Halloween without becoming a monster later this month, by respecting Broxtowe Borough’s ‘No Trick or Treat’ Campaign. Broxtowe Borough Council have again teamed up with Nottinghamshire Police to urge local people to help put a stop to the anti-social … Continue reading
Amanda Giles writes: You may have seen me on local TV, read about my fight in the Nottingham Post and listened to me on Radio Nottingham. Below is the letter that I am sending to Muriel Weisz Chair of Adult … Continue reading
Samantha Hancock (Police, Pre Crime Unit Manager, Nottinghamshire) provides us with a Warning from the UK National Crime Agency. This warning is not intended to cause you panic but we cannot over-stress the importance of taking these steps immediately.
Hello, This is just a short email to tell you about the meeting I held today to try and solve the problem of parking in Attenborough. I met representatives of East Midlands Trains, Network Rail, Cemex and Councillors Steve Calvert … Continue reading