Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- james robinson on Beeston Fields Drive Access
- Linda Whitt on Former Golf Course – The Appellants have been granted Planning Permission by the Government Inspector
- steve Smith on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Councillor Richard MacRae on Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Paul Nathanail on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Judy Sleath on Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Richard Willan on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Martin Plackett. Cllr Bramcote Ward B BC on Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Martin Plackett. Cllr Bramcote Ward B BC on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Amanda Giles on Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Do You Follow Bramcote Today?
- Beginner’s Running Workshop – 15th February, 6 -7pm
- Four Week Nordic Walking Beginner’s Course
- Roadworks Bulletin – Bridle Road, Bramcote 26.02.18
- Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Stapleford Remembers 100th Year Of The End Of The Great War
- We are updating our Website
- Fashion Show and Clothes Sale at Bramcote College 11 May
- Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Roadworks on Chilwell Lane tomorrow and Thursday
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: Charity
Surplus Food Donations from Tesco via Frareshare which are kindly donated to Stapleford Community Group are available at the Church@MontroseCourt from 9am tomorrow. Montrose Court off Melbourne Road Stapleford. The food is available for anyone who can collect between 9am … Continue reading
It can be devastating to the lives of those who experience it. There are long-term consequences beyond housing: physical and mental health, financial stability, education, employment and self-esteem are all affected. Broxtowe Youth Homelessness is a local charity based on … Continue reading
Councillor John Doddy a Trustee of Action Hunger demonstrates how to use the new vending machine that has been installed in the Intu Broadmarsh Shopping Centre. To see more information about this please visit the Nottingham Post Article here.
Aldi has pledged to dish out surplus food to charities this Christmas with a call for other supermarkets to follow suit. The German budget retailer says it will hand out leftover food to good causes on the afternoon of Christmas … Continue reading
More than 300 singers and players from across Nottinghamshire and further afield have played a starring role in an unprecedented musical fundraising initiative – by producing a charity single to support local homeless people. Reach Out and Lend a Helping … Continue reading
The Sustainable Travel Collective – the charity that runs the Big Wheel and RideWise projects that help people to travel around by greener transport, are calling for the support of the local community to win funding as part of the … Continue reading
A great British summer garden party has helped raised £1,000 for Wellbeing of Women, a charity which funds research into women’s reproductive health and childbirth. The Mayor of Broxtowe, Councillor Halimah Khaled MBE is supporting Wellbeing of Women as her … Continue reading
Dear Everyone Now that I am retired I have taken up several charitable appointments and currently I am helping raise funds for two of these. I chair the SW Notts Scouts Executive Committee which is raising funds to help Scouts … Continue reading
See Garden Party Booking Form
Party-goers in Nottingham can do their bit to support homeless people by pulling on a pair skates and dancing the night away. Skateland Roller Skating Rink in Prospect Place, Lenton, is holding a fun-packed fancy dress roller disco on the … Continue reading
Adult volunteers who help young people in Nottinghamshire are set to reach new heights by taking on the Three Peaks Challenge for charity. The instructors with Nottinghamshire Army Cadet Force (ACF) are looking to climb the mountains of Ben Nevis, … Continue reading
A charity working with homeless and vulnerable people is urging people to think differently about volunteering – to think what it can do for them as well as their community. Framework, which supports thousands of people every year from across … Continue reading
Dr John Doddy and the team at Hickings Lane Medical Centre would like to thank everybody for their generous donations to Breast Cancer Now Research. We raised in excess of £3500. The 26 miles of pain was worth every moment … Continue reading
Dr. John Doddy is running the London Marathon this Sunday 23rd April for Breast Cancer Research . 50, 000 new cases of breast cancer are diagnosed every year . One in eight of all women will be diagnosed with breast … Continue reading
Beeston Musical Theatre Group will be hosting a Charity Coffee Morning in aid of their chosen charity Myeloma UK. Visit their website at http://www.bmtg.org.uk/memoriam-michael-cottee/ for more information.
The charity Rainbows Hospice has benefitted from a £4444.00 boost thanks to Bramcote Crematorium’s Recycling Scheme. The Crematorium has been working with families and Orthometals as part of the scheme, which enables bereaved families to donate metals which remain after … Continue reading