Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- james robinson on Beeston Fields Drive Access
- Linda Whitt on Former Golf Course – The Appellants have been granted Planning Permission by the Government Inspector
- steve Smith on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Councillor Richard MacRae on Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Paul Nathanail on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Judy Sleath on Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Richard Willan on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Martin Plackett. Cllr Bramcote Ward B BC on Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Martin Plackett. Cllr Bramcote Ward B BC on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Amanda Giles on Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Do You Follow Bramcote Today?
- Beginner’s Running Workshop – 15th February, 6 -7pm
- Four Week Nordic Walking Beginner’s Course
- Roadworks Bulletin – Bridle Road, Bramcote 26.02.18
- Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Stapleford Remembers 100th Year Of The End Of The Great War
- We are updating our Website
- Fashion Show and Clothes Sale at Bramcote College 11 May
- Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Roadworks on Chilwell Lane tomorrow and Thursday
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: Bus Services
Over 50 gas-powered buses are heading to the streets of Nottingham after a successful bid for Government funding was confirmed today. See this link to an article in the Nottingham Post.
Dhru Shah writes: I’m very sad to hear that Y4 is to be stopping its service to/from Nottingham at the end of July 2016. Since it started last year, with its promotions and discount fares, Y4 was very competitive. Indeed, … Continue reading
Paul Nathanail writes: Y4 RIP. https://www.derbyshire.gov.uk/transport_roads/public_transport/news_notices/bus_service_changes/default.asp
Trentbarton write: We’ll be making some changes to our fares over the next few months. Single fares will increase by around 10p, whilst 2-trip tickets will increase by around 20p. We’ve frozen cash fares since 2014 but during this time … Continue reading
trentbarton write: We’ll be making some changes to our fares from 22 May on the following buses: • 1A • 20 • the 21 • cotgrave connection • eighteen • i4 • indigo • keyworth connection • my15 • rainbow … Continue reading
Christmas Eve – normal Thursday service with buses finishing around 9pm Christmas Day – sorry no service Boxing Day – Sunday service except for 11 & 110 Sunday 27 December – Sunday service including 11 & 110 Monday 28 December … Continue reading
Over the festive period, the NCT bus network will operate as follows:
Christmas Eve, Thursday 24 December – normal Thursday service with last buses around 7pm. Click on Last Buses for full details Christmas Day, Friday 25 December – no service Boxing Day, Saturday 26 December Normal Sunday service will run on … Continue reading
Trentbarton write: Many of you will be paying tribute to the brave men and women who have served their country this coming Remembrance Day. There are special parades taking place right across trentbarton land on Sunday 8 November, see how … Continue reading
To celebrate the launch of our brand new red arrow coaches we’re giving away lots of star prizes including a years free travel with trentbarton. Between Wednesday 28 and Saturday 31 October we’re putting red envelopes under the reclining seats … Continue reading
Extract from Trentbarton website: Due to roadworks Town Street will be closed daily from 7am-5pm between Monday 27 July until Friday 21 August. During the closures eighteen buses will divert via the A52 and Wollaton Road, meaning they will miss the … Continue reading
Changes at Beeston Bus Station Sunday 12 July Bus Services will start using the stops in the new Tram/Bus Interchange in the centre of Beeston from Sunday 12 July. The old bus station accessed from Station Road will close and … Continue reading
Jacky Williams writes: It is with great disappointment that I write to confirm that the long awaited bus shelter near Trenton Close on Ewe Lamb Lane has NOT been installed as promised on 30th April. The contractor is being called … Continue reading
Barry Morrison writes: Now it looks like the Y36 bus can’t use the interchange unless it changes its route from Broughton Street to Cator lane. If that’s the case, how does it affect the NCT bus which runs through Lenton … Continue reading
Jacky Williams writes: I have just been informed that the long awaited bus shelter outside Westbourne Court will be installed on Thursday 30th April.
Donna Mather of Stapleford Community Group has written to say that the Trent Barton 18 service is being withdrawn. Trent Barton have confirmed that this will happen but have not given any further details. Nothing has appeared on the County … Continue reading
David Watts has forwarded a briefing note sent out by Nottinghamshire County Council about the operation of Buses in and around Beeston town centre from 3 May 2015. Click on the link to read it. Briefing Note on Beeston Bus … Continue reading
Councillor Jacky Williams, Bramcote and Stapleford Division writes: The long awaited bus shelter at this location has been ordered and is due for installation by the end of March.
Councillor Steve Barber has recently sent out a newsletter which contains a piece on the Bus Station in the centre of Beeston which you may find interesting. Click on this link to read it.