Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- james robinson on Beeston Fields Drive Access
- Linda Whitt on Former Golf Course – The Appellants have been granted Planning Permission by the Government Inspector
- steve Smith on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Councillor Richard MacRae on Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Paul Nathanail on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Judy Sleath on Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Richard Willan on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Martin Plackett. Cllr Bramcote Ward B BC on Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Martin Plackett. Cllr Bramcote Ward B BC on Councillor Martin Plackett seeks retention of Greenbelt status in Bramcote.’
- Amanda Giles on Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Do You Follow Bramcote Today?
- Beginner’s Running Workshop – 15th February, 6 -7pm
- Four Week Nordic Walking Beginner’s Course
- Roadworks Bulletin – Bridle Road, Bramcote 26.02.18
- Where is the crossing that cost £40,000?
- Stapleford Remembers 100th Year Of The End Of The Great War
- We are updating our Website
- Fashion Show and Clothes Sale at Bramcote College 11 May
- Councillor Martin Plackett informs Broxtowe BC meeting of events planned in Bramcote
- Roadworks on Chilwell Lane tomorrow and Thursday
Blogs I Follow
Author Archives: Sue Sambells
Dr John Doddy and the Action Hunger team would like to wish everyone a happy Christmas. The Charity is simple in its conception but uniquely positioned to target Homelessness and Rough Sleeping right on the street where the need is … Continue reading
Alderman White School in Nottingham signs Autism Alliance Charter in partnership with Autism East Midlands and celebrates the unveil of The Haven (student space). Alderman White School in Nottingham signs Autism Alliance Charter in partnership with Autism East Midlands and … Continue reading
A few updates for you:- Shed Breaks Redwood Crescent, Beeston 1900-2100 20/12/2017 Baulk Lane, Stapleford – 1700 19/12/2017 and 0800 20/12/2017 Please can you check your shed security? Now is a great time to do so. Make it difficult for … Continue reading
It can be devastating to the lives of those who experience it. There are long-term consequences beyond housing: physical and mental health, financial stability, education, employment and self-esteem are all affected. Broxtowe Youth Homelessness is a local charity based on … Continue reading
Stapleford Community Group are delighted that we have been paired up with an Aldi Store to receive food donations on Christmas Eve.
The Food will be available for COLLECTION ONLY from Broxtowe Youth Homelessness, 1 Church Walk, Stapleford, NG9 8DE (Off Nottingham Road, behind Butties). from approximately 5pm until 6pm on Sunday 24th December. We have enough volunteers to help us collect … Continue reading
BROXTOWE BOROUGH COUNCIL is seeking the views of the local community on the future of the Town Hall building, on Foster Avenue in Beeston, as it continues to look for ways to save money to meet the financial challenges it … Continue reading
Visitors to Beeston Town Centre are being made aware of the temporary closure of two car parks due to ground investigation work for the redevelopment of the town centre. From Monday 8th January 2018, the Former Fire Station and Station … Continue reading
Thanks to Stapleford Community Group a new path has been installed at Cookies Pond off Ilkeston Road. A £5,000 investment from Stapleford Community Group to improve the area has been given to Groundwork Greater Nottingham after the local Community Group … Continue reading
Aldi has pledged to dish out surplus food to charities this Christmas with a call for other supermarkets to follow suit. The German budget retailer says it will hand out leftover food to good causes on the afternoon of Christmas … Continue reading
BROXTOWE RESIDENTS are reminded that new bin collections come into effect next week and that they should check their new calendar for their collection day. New bin calendars have been sent to every household ahead of the changes, which start … Continue reading
Saint Michael and All Angels Parish Church in Bramcote received some extra help towards their new disabled access to the church on Saturday, thanks to a cheque delivered by the Mayor of Broxtowe, Councillor Halimah Khaled MBE, and Rt. Hon. … Continue reading
Does anyone know when this road will re-open?