Courtesy of Richard MacRae and the Stapleford Community Group Website:
To prevent parking at the above junctions which is causing obstructions and issues with visibility.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Nottinghamshire County Council proposes to make an Order under the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended, Traffic Management Act 2004, as amended, and The Civil Enforcement of Parking Contraventions (County of Nottinghamshire) Designation Order 2008 (SI 2008 No. 1086), as amended, the effects of which will be, in respects of roads at Stapleford in the Borough of Broxtowe:-
1. Vehicles will be prohibited from waiting at any time along : –
Ewe Lamb Lane (both sides) –
• From its junction with Hickings Lane in a south-westerly direction for a distance of 10 metres Hickings Lane (north-west side)
• From a point 15 metres south-west of its junction with Washington Drive in a north-easterly direction to a point 80 metres north-east of that junction. Nottingham Road (south-east side) Hickings Lane (south-east side)
• From a point 15 metres south-west of its junction with Ewe Lamb Lane in a north-easterly direction to a point 62 metres north-east of that junction Hobart Drive (both sides)
• From its junction with Washington Drive in a southerly direction for a distance of 6 metres Washington Drive (the north-east side)
• From its junction with Hickings Lane in a north-westerly direction for a distance of 31 metres Washington Drive (the south-west side)
• From its junction with Hickings Lane in a north-westerly direction to a point 18 metres north-west of its junction with Hobart Drive
Relevant documents may be inspected at during opening hours:-
(a) The Nottinghamshire County Council, County Hall, Loughborough Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham NG2 7QP.
(b) Stapleford Library, Church Street, Stapleford, Nottingham. NG9 8GA
Or by visiting the County Council’s website http://www.nottinghamshire.gov.uk/thecouncil/democracy/have-your-say/consultations/
Written objections either by letter or email to firstname.lastname@example.org(stating grounds and quoting ref: 5210) must be received by the 16th November 2015.
TBH – Major Projects and Improvements
Nottinghamshire County Council
County Hall, West Bridgford