The pictures below show the school development proposals being discussed. I stress these are proposals under discussion and a planning application has not been submitted to Broxtowe Borough Council yet. You can enlarge each picture by clicking on it.
Picture No. 1 shows the land controlled by the White Hills Park Federation Trust outlined in red.
- The bottom area is Alderman White School.
- The next area up contains the Bramcote School and the land bounded by Bramcote Hills Primary School, Moor Lane, Derby Road (A52), and Foxwood School.
- The 3rd area from the bottom is the current Bramcote College. The area adjacent to this outlined with red dots is new school playing fields.
- The area at the top of the picture is the existing playing field between Bramcote Moor and Coventry Lane.
Picture No. 2 shows the land that may be sold to fund the development and the area of the new school campus.
- The area shown at the bottom of the picture in light green is the area that contains the Bramcote School and the land bounded by Bramcote Hills Primary School, Moor Lane, Derby Road (A52), and Foxwood School. This is the area that is being considered for sale for housing development.
- The area above outlined with a solid red line is the new Bramcote School campus.
- Note: Although there are proposals to redevelop Alderman White School, its land does not appear to be affected.
Picture No. 3 shows basic proposals for the new Bramcote School Campus.
Included are the location of a new school building and the new playing fields.